There haven't been too many big changes with Dad lately. He continues to do pretty well physically - he's been out of the bed a couple times with the help of the lift. The picture below was taken when Brian and Karen were here and helped him sit in the recliner for a while. We've also continued to have a lot of help from friends, family and neighbors.
Right now Dad and I are sitting and having a Leffe - bruin for him and blonde for me. Carole is headed to Minneapolis for the weekend. It's good for Carole to finally get a weekend away, as she really needs some relaxation time. Somehow I'm guessing that she might find at least an hour or two to go shopping!
We continue to appreciate all of the thoughts, prayers, and assistance that you've all given us. Thank you all so much.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is nice to see Paul sitting up. I am glad Carole has headed up north. And of course, it is nice to see Brian and Karen!
ReplyDelete