The last few days have gone better - no more falling. We got a call from the doctor's office today, my platelet count is too low to resume my chemo tonight, so we'll wait another week to retest my blood. It's actually probably better for me to wait until after Thanksgiving dinner to start the chemo.
The company starts arriving tomorrow. I can't wait to see everybody!
Jeff is still in Georgia, but should be gone before Thanksgiving - Cathy will be here on Sunday.
Carole is starting to get run down. I feel sorry for her trying to keep everything up at home. Andy still comes almost every day to help.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Paul, better luck with your blood test next week. In the meantime, enjoy Thanksgiving with your family. I am Thankful for great people like you and Carole.
ReplyDelete