Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday, November 27th

Yesterday was a great day. Great food, great family and great conversation! Brian prepared two turkeys - one smoked, one grilled. I preferred the smoked turkey, others thought the regular grilled one was more moist. It's all a matter of personal taste.



The Grilled Turkey


The smoked turkey


Part of the crowd


Another part of the crowd

I also got a nice surprise from a co-worker who's a Bengal fan on Wednesday. Thanks, Chad! It Looks great above the fireplace doesn't it?


Lastly, we heard from Jeff (we were able to Skype with him). I guess that means he's doing his job. After many delays. he made it to Iraq. He's actually relieved to finally be there. We'll send his APO contact information and care package suggestions when we get it. I think Cathy will get it from him any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures! I love seeing you and your family together!! It looks like Brian did a beautiful job with the turkeys! I'm with you, Paul, I think I'd prefer the smoked turkey. It is nice that Jeff was able to "join" you for the special day.

    ReplyDelete