Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday, December 6th

It was a pretty good weekend. The Bengals won again - Who Dey! The Boilermaker basketball team also won again. Both are playing very well. I hope they both continue to do so.
We got a chance to Skype with Jeff for about 15 minutes yesterday. It's pretty amazing technology that works halfway around the world. Both picture and voice were working without much delay. He's currently in Iraq and staying very busy working a lot of hours.
I'm still able to move around in the wheelchair with help from Carole or Andy, but unless somebody helps me stand up, I'm stuck.
Tonight I finish another round of chemo pills. As usual, the constipation is really uncomfortable. I go back to the Dr. at U of IH&C for a long day on New Year's Eve. I'm not looking forward to that day - It starts with an MRI in the morning, then finishes with an appointment with Dr. Carlisle at 4:00 PM.
Please don't be disappointed if you don't get a Christmas card from Carole and me this year. I'm not sure sending them will be something that fits on Carole's schedule, and I'm sure it's not on mine. We do love to hear from everyone, and wish you all happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment