I heard today that my platelet count is still a little low. Dr. Carlisle wants me to resume my chemo pills tonight. I'll just take one dose less than normal. I'm glad to be resuming the chemo. Hopefully, everything goes okay, and the tumors keep responding. I also hope I'm able to cut back on the steroid after I finish the chemo drug.
I started with a new physical therapist today. I really liked the person, and I think she had some good ideas on how to strengthen me. We'll have to wait and see if it really works. Don't worry, I'm still fighting, very hopeful and appreciative of all your thoughts and prayers.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It has to be hard with all those unpredicatble ups and downs. Good luck with your new round of chemo, and with your new physicl therapist. I hope it helps to know that many, many people love you and care about you, and are thinking of you all the time.
ReplyDelete