Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22

Dad would like to give everyone an update since it's been a few weeks since his last post.  The disease has progressed to the point where he's confined to his bed 100% of the time.  He's also sleeping quite a bit more, but he would never miss a Purdue basketball game.  The real challenge will come next Friday when they play at 9pm -- we're thinking that might need to be a Tivo game.  It's been a great surprise to see the Boilers make a good run into the tournament, and hopefully they'll keep playing well.

We've had more visitors the last couple weeks as Carole's mom and brother have both been out to help.  Countless people have donated meals, flowers, contraband or so many other things.  Everyone's assistance and thoughtfulness is very, very much appreciated.

We're busy watching Dancing with the Stars on the big screen now.  Dad is disappointed that Ocho Cinco didn't get better scores -- we thought he was great.

That's all for now.  Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Paul:
    When I made my "predictions for the March Maddness betting, I have Purdue going to the finale 4..., but then end. But, I will be rooting for them to go all the way with you. I will gladley loose $20.

    Craig and I have been in a lot of contact with Marilyn Kies. Genencor is moving to a bulk test on our new DG 436 around April 15th. I simply want you to know how invaluable you have been to me for so many years.

    Karen and I played at the Phoenician last week. It was beautiful as always. This time I did not hit a ball over the fence into the road. Miracles still happen.
    Your Friends,
    Bob & Karen Hatch

    ReplyDelete