Here are a few recent pictures. The first has Mom and Dad with Mom's brother, Jim (who continues to be a HUGE help by visiting every few weeks -- I think he could probably drive between Cedar Rapids and Chicago in his sleep, and based on the time of day he usually leaves I wonder if that's what he's actually doing!). The second picture is Mom and Dad on Memorial Day. The last is two big Reds fans enjoying a nice cold one.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Tuesday, June 8
Dad has been doing pretty well the last few weeks. He continues to watch the Reds almost every night, and he enjoys getting outside when he feels up to it. Lately his appetite has come back quite strong and he's enjoying a beer many days, too. He's starting to struggle with some confusion, but physically he's doing pretty well.
Here are a few recent pictures. The first has Mom and Dad with Mom's brother, Jim (who continues to be a HUGE help by visiting every few weeks -- I think he could probably drive between Cedar Rapids and Chicago in his sleep, and based on the time of day he usually leaves I wonder if that's what he's actually doing!). The second picture is Mom and Dad on Memorial Day. The last is two big Reds fans enjoying a nice cold one.
Here are a few recent pictures. The first has Mom and Dad with Mom's brother, Jim (who continues to be a HUGE help by visiting every few weeks -- I think he could probably drive between Cedar Rapids and Chicago in his sleep, and based on the time of day he usually leaves I wonder if that's what he's actually doing!). The second picture is Mom and Dad on Memorial Day. The last is two big Reds fans enjoying a nice cold one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go Reds! As long as they don't let the Cards win the division, us Cubs fans will be happy. I can tell this is going to be the Bengals year, unless players decide to get into trouble again. Best receivers in the NFL, and an improved defense. We miss you here at work. Chad A.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesorry about that! I left a comment, but after it posted I realized that, once again, I was on Sine's account. Regardless, thank you for the pictures and the update. I am thinking of you.
ReplyDelete~Negebe
We just can't understand why we never hear that you have rooted for the MN Twins!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you here on Hampshire Drive! We are here if you need us.
Kay & Gary Kalis