I've been watching a lot of the World Cup Soccer. I'm tired of the nil-nil draws. U.S. plays tomorrow and I hope they win! I had a great Father's Day. Brian cooked again! This time he made ribs with potatoes and green beans on the grill. Andy and Tory were here on Saturday so Carole could spend the night out of town for a little R & R. I also got to Skype with Jeff. We talked to Cathy and we don't think it will be long until he comes home. It will be good to see both of them again!
This picture is of Brian and Karen when they were here the weekend before Father's Day weekend.
Jan and my caretaker, Donna. We went for a walk around the block and then sat outside for a while. It was hot but good to be outside.
Carole's sister, Jan, came out this week. Grandma has her boys for the four days she is in Iowa. My family will be visiting us the first weekend in July to celebrate the 4th and also for my birthday.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete