I celebrated my 60th birthday on Tuesday, July 6th, with a lot of good company and good food. Over the weekend my brother Mark, and sister-in-law, Brenda came out to visit. Then on Monday my mother and two sisters, Barb and Rita, came and stayed through my birthday. We have had a lot of good meals and many sweets. I received many cards including a very full signature card from my co-workers at Genencor.
I have still enjoyed watching sports on my television, and I am looking forward to the World Cup final on Sunday. I also try to sling the Reds almost every day that they are on. They are fun to watch and I am so glad that Joey Votto won the vote to go to the all star game. He deserves it.
Andy, Brian and Tory continue to come frequently to help Carole. Jeff will be leaving Iraq soon, and we are really looking forward to Jeff and Cathy coming. All the kids know what I like in Bengals and Reds gear, cookies and a new small laptop.
Thanks again for all the support and good thoughts going on in my behalf.
Friday, July 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to see you guys. I should leave really soon. 2 comments here. 1)What are those shoes your rockin Dad? They're awesome. 2)What is Andy always ducking from?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Paul! As always, it is nice to see pictures of you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Paul! Love looking at the pictures of you and your family. Also, glad to hear that Jeff is coming home soon. Everyone in Fairfield, is asking about you and says hi.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Helen Pendleton