
Here's a picture of Bengt, Gerd, Carole and me taken a few weeks ago at The Red Frog in the Czech Village area of Cedar Rapids. The Frog Burgers were awesome, and huge (as you can see). If I remember correctly, they are ½ pound burgers and I know they are awesome! As you can tell, I'm still thinking about food all the time. It's more than just chocolate malts in my mind, but the malts are still at the top of my list.
Carole has been working half days, staying home with me every morning, making sure I don't have any problems, then teaching her 6th graders in the afternoon while I try to nap. So far the plan has worked. She has a sub she really likes a lot that has a similar teaching style to hers, so she isn't stressing about what's going on in the classroom while she's home with me.
I feel as if I'm repeating myself, but this week has gone pretty well for me. I still go through times when I'm really tired, with weak legs and poor balance, but a quick nap usually helps. I'm starting to get anxious about next Friday's visit with the doctors in Iowa City. Just the date, Sept 11th makes me nervous. Andy and Brian are planning to go along with Carole and me. I hope all goes well, but I'll just have to wait and see what they say.
I had a Frog burger three years ago, and I am still thinking of it! Did you get the fries? Oh, the fries are soooo good. I am glad Carole's half days are working out.
ReplyDeleteThinking about food all the time...doesn't everybody??
Are they made of Frogs?? regardless they look good! I am so glad the Carole can do the half day thing also:-) keep napping and eating!
ReplyDelete