Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday, July 9th

There's really nothing new to report today. All the treatments are still going okay. I'm still not getting too fatigued, I still have my hair and I'm not experiencing any shortness of breath. I went to work yesterday afternoon for about 2 1/2 hours and worked from home for quite a while today. It feels good to do something useful. Carole and I took a walk around the block this afternoon which felt good, too.
Tomorrow we meet with both the radiation oncologist and the chemo oncologist (the talker). That appointment isn't until 3:30, so we may be at the hospital until 7:00 PM. After that the battle with Caremark will begin. I'll update the blog either tomorrow or Saturday with an update about what the doctors have to say.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. Good luck with the doctors today, and even more luck with the pharmacy!!

    ReplyDelete